Thông tin tuyển dụng công ty “Contemi Vietnam”
Khoa gửi đến các bạn thông tin tuyển dụng công ty “Contemi Vietnam” gửi đến các bạn sinh viên Khoa KHMT.
What You Will Do
You are an enthusiastic developer who does not work just for the paycheck. You have an interest in development and technology outside of work, and you probably find yourself spending a lot of time reading technical blogs or browsing stackoverflow.
You have a lot of experience working with .NET, preferably with the ASP.NET MVC stack, and you make a point of keeping up-to-date with what’s new.
You enjoy a challenge, are happy to work on individual tasks or as part of a team, and take pride in what you do. You are looking for an opportunity where your work will have a lot of visibility and you will be fully appreciated for what you achieve.
We are building an exciting insurance product (not a project). You will have a chance to work on soft coding philosophy that is very well known in enterprise application. Agile development makes our work fun and meaningful.
– Competitive salary: up to Net USD 1,500/month. Salary review every year
– 13th month bonus + additional performance bonus up to 3 months
– Your contributions to social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and your income tax covered
– 15 days of annual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave per year
– Additional health insurance and health-check package 6 months after becoming permanent staff
– Team building trips twice a year and small events at least once every month
– Sports and recreations: English club, Football club, Table football
– Good career advancement opportunities
– Agile project management style. International, English-speaking, dynamic and friendly working environment
– Opportunities to work overseas
– Coaching and training supported
– Time: 9:15 am to 6:15 pm, Monday to Friday
– Venue: 2nd Floor PJICO Tower, 186 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
– English language with picture/photo preferred
– The sooner the better
– Apply via Vietnamworks
– Answer some pre-screening questions
– Pass a test and face-to-face interview
What You Are Good At
Essential to have:
– C#.Net 4.0/4.5 (especially ASP.NET Web API 2 and ASP.NET MVC 5)
– Entity Framework 6
– SQL Server 2005 (or above)
– Visual Studio 2012 (or above)
– Automated unit testing experience (NUnit or Visual Studio Unit Tests)
– Object-oriented design, dependency injection, design patterns
– Ability to analyse requirements
– Good English speaking and writing skills
Very good to have:
– Experience working on multi-tenant enterprise applications
– Domain-Driven Design (DDD), CQRS, micro ORMs
– Team Foundation Server and Continuous Integration
– Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and KanBan)
– Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and good to have Visio)
About Our Company
Contemi Vietnam2nd Floor, Pjico Tower, 186 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact person: Ms My
Company size: 25-99
Contemi was founded in 2001 by insurance experts with long track record within mainly pricing, analysis and distribution from both larger and smaller insurance companies in and outside of Scandinavia. We started with:
• A talented group of developers from a project at Barclays Bank in London
• A tiger team of business professionals in Oslo
to support the set up of our own business, White Label Insurance, in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Since then, with the perfect blending of unique industry understanding and leading IT skills, we’ve been delivering innovative solutions and IT & business advice to insurance-based financial services companies – ranging from start-ups to international companies. This is why we proudly call ourselves: “Insurance people doing IT”, and our products: “Insurance Solutions, crafted by Insurance Professionals”.
Contemi now has more than 100 staffs across 3 offices: Norway, UK and Vietnam. Established in 2011, Contemi Vietnam is growing fast to handle: core products development, IT deployment and support for customers in Europe, and business development in Asia.
Our beliefs: The insurance industry, worth $4,523.7bn in 2012, is on the brink of major technology-driven change. Disruptive models will emerge, enabled by the Internet of Things, Big Data and the ability to access broader ecosystems than before. Mobile and social media will be key and this requires an engagement model specifically conceived for a digital world. At the same time, core insurance systems have to satisfy security, performance, regulatory… requirements. There has never been a more interesting time for IT people to step in.