|Department of Knowledge Engineering and Machine Learning has the curriculum in majors:
- Knowledge representation and Reasoning: Research models for knowledge representation and design knowledge bases. Besides that, develop automated reasoning method to apply in the practical intelligent systems.
- Knowledge management: Research the methods for organization the knowledge, documents as semantic. These methods are applied to build the documents repository management system supporting semantic search and knowledge query.
- Data mining and knowledge discovery: Research the methods to discovery the useful and new knowledge in data, big data. They can apply in e-commerce, healthcare, telecommunication and network security.
The knowledge in our curriculum has been applied to construct some intelligent systems in practice:
- Intelligent systems in education:
- Intelligent system for solving exercises in the courses automatically.
- The system for searching the knowledge, the content of these courses by many requirements from the users.
- The system for evaluation the understanding of learners by multiple choice testing.
- Documents Resource Repository Management System supported semantic search.
- Expert systems, decision support systems in healthcare, economic.